CranesJacques Darcyc1935 Paris
1Cranes 18.5 x 15 in. Unframed$325.00
2 Cranes 18.5 x 15 in. Framed$475.00
3Cranes 30 x 24 in. Unframed$650.00
4Cranes 30 x 24 in. Framed$925.00
Dimensions are print size in inches.
- Period image of historical significance
- High-presence 7-color production
- 100% cotton archival fine art paper
- Beautifully crafted hand finished wood Art Deco styled frames with non-glare acrylic picture glass
- Allow 1-2 weeks for framing
This Art Deco print, titled Cranes, is one of a series of stylized illustrations depicting scenes on a vineyard, originally completed as promotions for a French wine company circa 1935 Paris.
Jacques Darcy (1892 - 1963) is most well known for his distinctive advertisements for Guerlain as well as covers for Harper’s Bazaar, Vanity Fair and Vogue during the 1920s and 30s.