Gallery Relief No. 1Leon Leyritzc1929 Paris
1Gallery Relief 11.75 x 22 in. Unframed$325.00
2Gallery Relief 11.75 x 22 in. Framed$475.00
3Gallery Relief 18.5 x 35 in. Unframed$650.00
4Gallery Relief 18.5 x 35 in. Framed$925.00
Dimensions are print size in inches.
- Period image of historical significance
- High-presence 7-color production
- 100% cotton archival fine art paper
- Beautifully crafted hand finished wood Art Deco styled frames with non-glare acrylic picture glass
- Allow 1-2 weeks for framing
This Art Deco print of a relief by Leon Leyritz circa 1929 is one of a series depicting artisans at work and is an excellent example of the distinct style of the artist. In this period photograph, the Artists typical use of strong angular elements interacts with the highlights and shadows of the light skimming the relief's surface.
Leon Leyritz (1888 - 1976) was a noted sculptor and artist in Paris at the turn of the century. He worked in many materials including bronze and ceramics. He also painted frescos, produced bas-reliefs, and designed theatre sets. Many of his porcelains are modeled after theatrical characters.